- Drive defensively and sober. You never know when little trick-or-treaters will get excited and dart across the street without looking.
- Place lighted jack-o-lantern's away from flammable materials such as curtains.
- Know the trick-or-treating route your children are taking if you aren't going along with them.
- Make sure another parent or teen-aged sibling is accompanying your trick-or-treaters if you can't go with them.
- Explain to your kids the difference between tricks and vandalism. Your and your children's Halloween can be ruined if they are caught throwing eggs or other acts of vandalism.
- Set a time for your trick-or-treaters to be home by. Hold them to it.
Here's to a fun, safe and happy Halloween from Ready Set Go Kits!